♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
KOREA 2017 PART 3: BUSAN & SEOUL | Haeundae Beach, Oryukdo, Yonggungsa Temple
Posted on: Friday, January 11, 2019 ( 12:19 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

The last part of the 2017 Korea vlog series is up!! Even though it’s already 2019 HAHA. Do refer to the list below for the places that I have visited in Busan and Seoul. If you are interested in the places I visited in Seoul and Jeju Island, you can refer to Part 1 and Part 2 of the vlog series!


Korea 2017 Trip Summary/Highlights HERE!
Korean Beauty Haul Part I HERE and Part II HERE!

I really liked Busan because I'm more of a city person and Busan is a good balance of both city and countryside. It is not as busy as Seoul so it was really relaxing, just that there is not as much to explore or go late at night HAHA.

I have also applied for semester exchange in one of the university in Busan with my friends but at this point I'm not really sure if I'm still going :( Hope I end up going though!! Actually I would rather do my semester exchange in Seoul because even though I like Busan, I feel that I will get bored of it especially if I'm going to be there for 3 to 4 months, as compared to Seoul? HAHA but the universities in Seoul do not offer courses in English for my major so..... yep :")

⌲ Places I visited:

Jagalchi Market: 52, Jagalchihaean-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
Gwangbok-dong Cultural & Fashion Street: Sinchang-dong & Gwangbok-dong, Jung-gu, Busan-si
Gwangbokdong Food Street: Gwangbok-dong, Jung-gu, Busan-si
Yongdusan Park: 37-55, Yongdusan-gil, Jung-gu, Busan
Haeundae Beach: 264, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple: 86, Yonggung-gil, Gijang-eup, Gijang-gun, Busan
Busan Gamcheon Culture Village: 203, Gamnae 2-ro, Saha-gu, Busan
Oryukdo Skywalk: 137, Oryukdo-ro, Nam-gu, Busan
Namiseom Island: 1, Namiseom-gil, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
Gyeongbokgung Palace: 161, Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.