♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Korean Beauty Haul Part II: Make-up
Posted on: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 ( 1:55 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

(You can read part 1 of the Korean Beauty Haul: Skincare HERE!)

Hello! I'm back with part 2 of the Korean Beauty Haul and in this part, I'll be sharing with you the makeup products I got during my Korea Trip! I've spent a lot of money on these beauty products (including skincare) so in order to maximize my money's worth, I'm sharing my haul with you guys HAHA.

Innisfree

While I did stock up on the skincare products I use from Innisfree during this trip, I did not get a lot of their makeup products as I don't really use a lot of them to begin with. 

No Sebum Blur Primer, No Sebum Mineral Powder (Emoji packaging)

I have been using the No Sebum Mineral Powder for almost a year and it works great for me so I had to stock up while in Korea since it's cheaper. Just like its name (no sebum), this product absorbs all the excess oil and helps to keep my face matte the entire day, even in humid weather. It came in the Emoji packaging which I didn't really fancy but they didn't have the original packaging so I had no choice.

I got the No Sebum Blur Primer mainly because I've been looking for a primer to test out and since the mineral powder of the No Sebum series worked well for me, I thought that I should try out their primer. The price is also affordable as compared to primers from other brands. It does help to blur out my pores which is what the product claims, but other than that it doesn't do much and it is also quite thick? It's not a bad product but its something I wouldn't purchase again.

Etude House

If you had read Part I of this haul, you would know that I don't really shop at Etude House even in Singapore.

AC Clean Up Concealer

The reason why I bought this concealer was that my friend asked me to help her buy some stuff from the AC Clean Up series and this was one of them. Since my L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer was running low and I wanted to try another concealer, I thought I would get one for myself as well.

This concealer has good coverage so it does conceal the pimples well. I personally would only use this to conceal my pimples but not all the flaws on my face because I feel that this concealer is quite thick and it might make my base makeup to cakey.

Holika Holika

I entered Holika Holika with the sole purpose to look at their new Gudetama series. Before I went to Korea, I actually already have their Gudetama blusher as well as some serum which I no longer use HAHAHA because I bought it just for the packaging.

Gudetama Lazy & Joy Cupcake Edition Eyeshadow Palette No. 1 Red Velvet

Of all the items, this caught my eyes because the shades are super pretty and exactly what I needed. I couldn't resist the cute Gudetama packaging and it was quite cheap so I just bought it. I have not used it yet so I'm not sure about the pigmentation.

Labiotte

This brand is largely known for its wine packaging lipsticks and lip tints, and it is also the reason why I search desperately for this shop in Myeongdong.

From left to right/top to bottom: Wine Lipstick CR01, Wine Liptint CR01, Wine Liptint RD01

Look at the packaging omg its super cute!! I would have bought more but I already have a lot of lip products at home so I just kept to 3. 

From front to back: Wine Liptint CR01, RD01 (Mini version)

They also have the mini version which is even cuter wtf. This is great as gift for people, which is why I bought 6 of them HAHAHA. Actually, when I was in Busan, there was a 1+1 offer for Labiotte and one mini lip tint is supposed to be $4 so after the offer, it's $2 each which is super cheap!

In Myeongdong, they do sell these in packs so if you have a lot of friends to gift to (and if there is no 1+1) you can buy that!

Labiotte Cushion (free gift)

I spent about $30+ in Labiotte so they gave me this cushion as a free gift. Honestly, I have no idea whether this is a foundation cushion or BB cushion, but I really like this cushion.

With my Innisfree cushion, it gets cakey easily and I always tend to break out after I use it (but I have no idea why I still use it?? like what am I doing to my face???) but I don't face the same problems with this. As long as I don't put on too much, it does not get cakey nor does it break me out!

Peripera

I've heard a lot about Peripera's lip products and I have never tried them before going to Korea.

From left to right/top to bottom: Airy Ink Velvet #3 (looks redder in real life), Peri's Ink Velvet #6

Since Clio was having a discount for buying 2 and the shades they have were really pretty, I took the chance and bought them even though I said that I already have a lot of lip products at home. 

Now that I've tried their lip products, I really want to buy more omg I'm already eyeing the Airy Ink Velvet #5 Sold Out Red HAHA. Currently, my favorite is the Peri's Ink Velvet #6 and I wear it almost everytime I go out. The texture is really velvet smooth and it is also moisturizing.

Clio

Kill Black Waterproof Brush Liner with makeup remover

I got their waterproof eyeliner because I was running out of mine and my friend recommended their eyeliner to me. The formula is really good and it is super waterproof. The one I bought comes with an eye and lip makeup remover which is quite worth it for $18 even though I have yet to try it.

Aritaum 

Full Cover Liquid Concealer in Light Beige and Natural Beige

I was looking for other concealers to try out since my L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer was running out. Since I’ve heard good things about the Full Cover series online and there was a 1+1 promotion, I bought one in Light Beige and Natural Beige because I’m in the middle of these two shades. 

This concealer has very good coverage but it is quite thick as well. My friend bought their foundation and she really likes it so if you want something with high coverage, the Full Cover series is not bad.


Out of the $600+ I had spent on Korean beauty products in my Korea trip, I think I spent more on skincare as compared to makeup. I used to be very fascinated by makeup products but I guess now I'm just more concerned taking care of my skin because after all, it's easier to apply makeup when you have good skin.

Once again, whether or not if you are visiting Korea anytime soon, I hope this post had helped you to discover some new brands or add more products to your shopping list. Do let me know if you want any reviews and you can also read my Korean Skincare Haul HERE!

Cheers! 




IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.