♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Black Peony: IPL Treatment
Posted on: Friday, July 28, 2017 ( 4:43 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

(You can read about my virgin IPL experience at Black Peony HERE!)

I went back to Black Peony for my second IPL treatment earlier this month and just a recap, Black Peony is the beauty salon that I go to to get IPL treatment done for my arms.

IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light, which is a form of light therapy used for various dermatological procedures including hair removal. As mentioned before, hair growth reduction happens progressively and usually observed after 4 to 8 sessions, so there isn't really any visible progress for me so far since I only had 2 sessions HAHA.

The salon also had their renovation completed recently!


Black Peony also offers waxing services other than IPL treatments. They also do nails, so it is kind of like a one stop salon for your beauty fixes.








For each treatment, a generous layer of cold gel will be applied on to the treatment areas to help numb the areas before using the IPL machine for the actual process.

For the past 2 sessions, both were really fuss-free and quick. I think it took like, less than 20 minutes so you can still fit a session into your day even if you're busy. You can go during lunch and still have time to actually eat lunch HAHA. But of course if you are doing the treatment for more than one area, it would take up more time.


You can follow Black Peony on Facebook for updates of other ambassadors' IPL progress as well! If you're interested in doing IPL for other body parts other than arms, you can refer to their Facebook because there are other ambassadors doing other areas such as underarms! 

Black Peony is also constantly having promotions so do keep a look out! They are currently having a National Day Promotion:

$89 IPL 12 sessions of
Underarms/Upper lips/Bikini

$889 IPL 12 Sessions of

Brazilian/Full Face/full legs


Any other 6 sessions Waxing or nail packages,

IPL packages 8% off on cash payment

or 4% off on credit cards or in house installment payment


Black Peony
3 Everton Park, Singapore 080003
Tel: +65 9431 3913
Mon-Fri: 11.30am-8.30pm
Sat: 11.30am-4.30pm
Sun: Closed
http://www.black-peony.com

Cheers!

Labels: ,



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.