♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
KOREA 2017 PART 2: JEJU | Osulloc, Teddy Bear Safari, Maze Land
Posted on: Sunday, December 9, 2018 ( 3:08 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

2018 is coming to an end and I'm still not done with my Korea 2017 vlogs HAHAHA talk about productivity!! There's still one more part (Busan) coming up and it will be the last, hopefully I can get it up before 2018 ends?


Korea 2017 Trip Summary/Highlights HERE!
Korean Beauty Haul Part I HERE and Part II HERE!

You can refer to my Part 1 post here where we started our Korea trip in Seoul! We then headed over to Jeju after that and it was a refreshing change of landscape and environment. If you really like nature and sightseeing, I would definitely recommend Jeju. However, I'm more of a city person so I kinda got bored of Jeju after awhile.

Transport in Jeju was more troublesome and not as straight forward as in Seoul, so we actually wasted a lot of time waiting for bus. We missed the bus once so we actually walked on the road to the next destination (from Osulloc Tea Museum to the Glass Castle), which would take about 10 minutes if we took the bus. 10 minutes sounds short but its the travelling time for bus so its even longer for walking, and it was super super cold wtf I felt like I was not gonna make it HAHA. If you are travelling with a few friends, I would recommend hiring a driver, which was what we did for our second day in Jeju! It's so much convenient and the driver can give you recommendations for where to go as well as restaurants! Also you can just sleep during the ride and not have to worry about missing your stop hahaha.

The third part, and also the last part of the vlog (which I hope to finish editing and upload soon) will be on Busan! I really liked Busan hehe.

⌲ Places I visited:
Osulloc Tea Museum: 15 Sinhwayeoksa-ro Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo city, Jeju-do 
Seogwang Tea Garden: 446, Sinhwayeoksa-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do 
Innisfree Jeju House: 425, Sinhwayeoksa-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do 
Maze Land: 2134-47, Bijarim-ro, Gujwa-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do 
Jeju Teseum: 2159, Pyeonghwa-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do 



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.