♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Black Peony: IPL Progress
Posted on: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 ( 2:37 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

I'm back with another IPL progress of my arm because its only been 5 sessions at Black Peony but I'm more than satisfied with the current progress! 

(click to enlarge the photos if you want a clearer view, i don't want to gross y'all out unnecessarily HAHAHA)

1st visit

4th visit

5th visit

You can see from the photos that I started out with really hairy and gross arms and after the 4th visit at Black Peony, bald spots began to form and by the 5th visit, the amount of hair has dropped significantly! If you compare the first and the second photo, the contrast is quite big HAHAHA. Now that I look back at the first I feel a little grossed out omg so hairy.

I mentioned before that it takes awhile to see the results of IPL but in my opinion, I think I saw the results quite fast. I'm really looking forward to seeing the final results after 12 sessions!

Moving on to my 5th visit:




You can read more about the IPL procedure here, but if you're lazy to click the link, I'll just give youa brief summary: a layer of cold gel is applied onto the skin for numbing effect and the handpiece from the IPL machine is used to administer shots, which are just flashes of light (non-invasive procedure) and it is painless, at least for me!


Even in a different lighting, you can see that there's very little hair left, as compared to what I started with. Once again, do click to enlarge the photo if you want a clearer view.

Black Peony is currently having a Christmas sales, so if you are interested in trying out IPL or any other services that they provide (waxing, nails), do take a look!


For all Ladies!

12 sessions of HAPPINESS:
Text us now @ +65 9431 3913! 

8 Brazilian IPL + 4 Brazilian Waxing @ only $668
8 Half Arms IPL + 4 Half Arms Waxing @ only $468
8 Half Legs IPL + 4 Half Legs Waxing @ only $568
6 Full Face Rejuvenating IPL + 6 Relaxing Cold Herbal Masks @ only $668 (inclusive of simple facial routine - no extraction)
8 Effective Underarms IPL + 4 Underarms Waxing @ only $88
8 Gel Manicures + 4 Classic Pedicure @ only $368 (inclusive of soak off)


Black Peony
3 Everton Park, Singapore 080003
Tel: +65 9431 3913
Mon-Fri: 11.30am-8.30pm
Sat: 11.30am-4.30pm
Sun: Closed
http://www.black-peony.com

Cheers!

Labels: ,



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.