♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
KOREA 2017 PART 1: SEOUL | Myeongdong, SMTOWN, KBBQ
Posted on: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 ( 1:14 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

Hello!! First blog post of 2018 and I'm sharing my Korea vlog Part 1 which covers Seoul! 



Korea 2017 Trip Summary/Highlights HERE!
Korean Beauty Haul Part I HERE and Part II HERE!

If you follow me, you would have known that I went on a trip to Korea early last year with 2 other friends and it was a really great trip! Korea has great shopping and really good food, I even overspent my budget there :”) You will know why if you read my Korean beauty haul blog posts HAHA

If you are going to Seoul to shop for beauty products, I would definitely recommend going to Myeongdong because the shops are never-ending HAHA. Brands such as Innisfree, Nature Republic, Laneige, Labiotte, Aritaum, Clio.. you name it, they have it! Fashion wise, I will recommend the university shopping streets because the clothes there are cheap and there is a wide selection. There are also male clothing shops there so you can bring your boyfriend there to shop too hehe.

I LOVE Korean BBQ and KBBQ in Korea is a whole new different level (obviously LOL) IT’S SO GOOD I WANTED KBBQ FOR EVERY MEAL EVERY DAY LMAO. I would recommend Maple Tree House if you’re not tight on budget because their meat and side dishes is really good, but it is quite pricey we got a mini shock when we saw the bill HAHA.

Now for Hanbok fitting, there is a lot of places for that in Seoul. We went to two places for Hanbok fitting, the free one in Myeongdong and another one which we have to pay for in Bukchon Hanok Village (not in the vlog). Again, if you are not tight on budget, I recommending going for the one where you have to pay for (not necessarily those in Bukchon, any touristy places with cultural heritage will definitely have Hanbok rental shops) because the selection of Hanbok for the free one is quite.. underwhelming HAHA but its free so all is good!! But you have to go there early to book an appointment slot though so its quite troublesome.

If you're a KPOP fan, you can also go and visit the various entertainment companies. There were more companies we had in our itinerary, but due to the lack of time we ended up only visiting SMTOWN. I don't really follow their artist but well it was a cool trip.

⌲ Places I visited:

LINE FRIENDS Store Itaewon: 200 Itaewon-ro, Itaewon 1(il)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Maple Tree House: 26 Itaewon-ro 27ga-gil, Itaewon 1(il)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Tosokchon Samgyetang: 5 Jahamun-ro 5-gil, Sajik-dong, Jongno-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea
Gyeongbokgung Palace: 161 Sajik-ro, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Myeongdong Shopping Street
Seoul Global Cultural Center (Free Hanbok fitting): South Korea, Seoul, Jung-gu, 명동8길 27 M-Plaza 5F
Namsan Seoul Tower: 105 Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan 2(i)ga-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Ewha Woman’s University Shopping Street (Edae)
Hongik University Shopping Street (Hongdae)
Cheonggyecheon Stream: Cheonggyecheon-ro, Sangwangsimni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
SMTOWN COEX Artium: 513 Yeongdong-daero, Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Ganjang Gejang Alley: Sinsa-dong
Gangnam Station
Gwangjang Market: 88 Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I'm currently still editing part 2 and 3 of the Korea vlogs which cover Jeju and Busan, and I'll share them here when I'm done uploading them!

Cheers! 


IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.