♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Bangkok, Thailand 2016 Travel Vlog
Posted on: Friday, November 3, 2017 ( 1:44 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.


Hello! I went to Bangkok last year with my friend and it took me forever to edit the vlog HAHAHA. It was definitely a great shopping trip because everything is SO CHEAP. Editing the vlog made me realised that we actually covered quite a lot of places! There were actually more places such at Platinum mall that I didn't really vlog so I think we actually explore a lot considering we were there for only 4 days. We mostly went to the more well-known places such as Artbox, Chatuchak, Unicorn cafe etc.

Now that University has started for me, I find myself studying and fulfilling commitments most of the time and I don't really have time to do other stuff, including updating this space. I actually have a test tomorrow but omg I'm so tired of studying so I decided to update the blog by sharing the vlog! 

I also went to Korea earlier this year and I haven't even started editing my Korea vlog HAHA. There are so much more clips since it was a 2 weeks trip so I will probably only edit and upload the vlog during the December holidays. 

Till then, do watch this space! :')

Cheers.



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.