♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Black Peony: Progress Update
Posted on: Sunday, October 8, 2017 ( 3:20 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

Hello!! It's been awhile since I've updated this space because I've just started my university life and it's way busier than what I expected. :")

Today, I will be doing an update on my IPL progress since I haven't done so for quite some time!

Just to recap, I am an ambassador for Black Peony, a beauty salon where I get my IPL treatments done for my arms, and IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light, which is a form of light therapy used for various dermatological procedures including hair removal. (You can read about my virgin IPL experience at Black Peony HERE!)

Went for my 4th session previously and here's an obligatory shot HAHA.

The beautician took photos of my progress each time I visit, so you can also check out mine and other people's progress on Black Peony's Facebook page!

Standard procedure: applying cool gel to give the skin a numbing effect before the using the IPL machine to administer the 'shots'! Don't worry, the 'shots' are non-invasive and painless! 

As mentioned before, hair growth reduction happens progressively and usually observed after 4 to 8 sessions. I wasn't expecting much but its only been 4 sessions and I've already noticed some difference!! 

Before IPL

After 4th IPL session

(click to enlarge, photos have not been photoshopped)

I think the most visible difference here is the amount of hair. From the photos, you can see that there is way lesser hair after the 4th IPL session as compared to before going for IPL! Each strain also became lighter in color and thinner in texture. 

I also did not shave my arms in between appointments (most people would shave/wax) and if you look closely, you can also see some bald spots! 

In real life, the difference is also pretty obvious because I do have friends that commented on my arms, saying that they looked way less hairy than before. To be honest, that was a good feeling HAHAHA because usually, people would be telling me how hairy I am instead. :")

Right now, I'm feeling really optimistic about my IPL progress since I've witnessed such a huge difference!! Ok la maybe to you not really huge but as someone who had really hairy arms, this is really a big difference hehe.

If you are already convinced/tempted, Black Peony is offering 40% of IPL Trial Price until the end of October so you can try out IPL for just one session without any package burden to experience how an IPL session is like!

Black Peony is also running another promotion for the month of October: 

October: 5 + 5 = PERFECTO 10!
5 IPL BW + 5 Cooling Mask Treatment = $419
5 Brazilian Waxing + 5 Cooling Mask Treatment = $219
5 Classic Pedicure + 5 Half Legs & Feet Spa = $179
5 Classic Manicure + 5 Half Arms & Hands Spa =  $129
5 IPL Half Leg + 5 Leg Spa = $239
5 IPL Half Arms + 5 Arms Spa = $229
5 Half Leg Wax + 5 Leg Spa = $129
5 Half Arms Wax + 5 Arms Spa = $119

Text 9431 3913 for an appointment today!


Black Peony
3 Everton Park, Singapore 080003
Tel: +65 9431 3913
Mon-Fri: 11.30am-8.30pm
Sat: 11.30am-4.30pm
Sun: Closed
http://www.black-peony.com

Cheers!


Labels: ,



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.