♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Review: Bellezza Aesthetics
Posted on: Monday, July 11, 2016 ( 5:11 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

❣ (read on to find out how you can redeem a trial session inclusive of a skin analysis scan at Bellezza Aesthetics!) ❣

Hi guys! 

My ct2s are finally over and even though I think I did quite badly, I guess I'm relieved that it's over and I can relax for a little even though prelims are coming up pretty soon. ):

So while I was studying for my ct2s over the June Holidays, Bellezza Aesthetics invited me for a facial treatment which was just what I needed because I was so stressed that my face was a mess. 


Bellezza Aesthetics is a place that provides beauty treatments for face, eyes and body. The word 'Bellezza' means beauty in Italian. 



The place was well furnished and looked really elegant. I love the interior design and decorations, which has quite a different feel from other facial salons, like more posh? 


Before the treatment, one of the beauticians brought me to this little room where I had to fill up a customer particular and medical history form. 


I was also served some light refreshment and I really enjoyed the biscoff HAHA. 



After enjoying the biscoff and the really fragrant tea, I was brought to the treatment room which had a really relaxing vibe and the aroma in the room did helped me to feel relaxed. I was told to change into the grown and I liked that it was the button type instead of the velcro HAHA just a personal preference! There is also a full wardrobe for your to place your belongings.


Okay now I'm going to attempt to recall the steps because the whole time I felt really relaxed and enjoyed the moment instead of being aware of what the beautician is doing to my face HAHA. The facial started with the usual removal of makeup and cleansing. After that, she went on with extraction which I really needed because I had so many little bumps on my forehead that I really wanted to get rid of. Like any other extractions, there are definitely areas that will hurt but I could deal with the pain so I just let her finish up the extractions and there weren't any scars left behind!

She also offered to trim my eyebrows and I was like why not??? She can definitely do a better job at trimming my eyebrows than myself because I honestly suck at it.

During the process she asked me about my concerns about my skin and she also noticed some fine lines on my forehead as well dull skin so she recommended me the Oxy-jet. It is great for treating acne, blemish skin and also benefits skin with fine lines and loss of vitality. 


After that, she went on with messaging my face and shoulders which was really comfortable and you can feel that they are really well trained!

I was also given the Silky Collagen Royal Hand treatment which comes with a hand massage that was really good too especially after writing so much while studying, and hot mask using plant placenta collagen. My hands were significantly brighter and smoother.

After that she left the room and since I couldn't move my hands and I was feeling really comfortable, I fell asleep and the most embarrassing thing was that I SNORED WTF I usually snore when my nose is blocked and omg like I can hear myself snore but I couldn't stop it since I kept falling asleep and when I woke up the beautician was already in the room so I was like oh crap she heard it.


My really sleepy face after the treatment since I slept and can you look how tidy my eyebrows are HAHA and my skin looks clearer!

I was left alone to change back and she brought me back to the room where light refreshment was served again! They really know how to make you feel pampered and pay attention to all the small details.


I went to the toilet afterwards and to like look at my face HAHA and I can see that most of the bumps have disappeared and my face wasn't as dull as before! Even my friend who saw me after my facial commented that my face looks brighter.


Thank you Bellezza Aesthetics for providing me with such an enjoyable and relaxing facial treatment!

♡♡♡

Bellezza has also kindly offered a trial at $38 with a skin analysis scan!

T&C:
- Valid for first time customer and those who haven't visited for the past 6 months, aged 18 and above only
- Valid for Singaporean / PR / EP / SP / WP
- Prior appointment is required



Bellezza Aesthetics
501 Orchard Road #04-13 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6223 2533
Email: bellezzaskin@hotmail.com
Weekday: 11am - 10pm 
Sat, Sun & PH: 10am - 7pm


Labels: ,



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.