♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Dutch Baby Cafe
Posted on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ( 4:19 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

Hey guys omg I'm finally updating my blog haha.

Sooo the other day (actually in April) I went to Dutch Baby Cafe at Paragon because I really wanted to try out their FLUFFFFFFFFFY pancakes after I saw them on a blogger's post (can't remember who that blogger is because hello its like 2 months later). 

Even though there's "dutch" in the name, it's actually operated by Japan Food Holdings. They also sell food other than pancakes like curry rice, baked rice and fruit tarts (from Fruit Paradise) which I didn't try because those weren't what I was there for!

Display at counter

We had to wait for awhile before we got a seat because the cafe was quite small and it was considerably popular seeing how there's a queue behind us too? The food so chio how can it not be popular! 

The cafe have a homely and cosy atmosphere which I really liked and there's like light above every table so you can still take nice photos of your food HAHA.

We were planning to still eat dinner after this like a proper dinner so we didn't order much. We just got a drink and a pancake to share between two people.

Berry soda float - $7.80

We got this just in case we get thirsty and its really berry like overwhelmed with berries which is nice if you take small sips but not if you are trying to finish it in a hurry you will get so jelat especially when the pancake we ordered had berries too wtf.

Mixed Berries Dutch Baby pancake - $13.80

Can we take a moment to appreciate how cute this dish was served?

AND IT'S REALLY FLUFFY even eating the pancake on its own without the berries or ice cream is really nice. I kept eating the sides because it looks crispy yet really fluffy (don't count).

They have other pancakes that are savoury like Caesar Bacon but this looked the prettiest so we just got this HAHA but it really look damn chio. You can also add $3 to have it as a set with a regular drink!

Even though what we had was great, I left the cafe feeling sick of berries lmao I never had so much berries in one go - berries in my drink, berries on my pancake. Prices are definitely not on the cheap side but considering it's in Orchard and in Paragon even, I guess you cannot expect prices to be low. But overall I do like this place and I want to go back and try out their baked cheese curry dishes! I'm like looking at their online menu right now and getting really hungry at 4am.

Definitely come here for girly dates because you'll enjoy all the cute deco and food!


Dutch Baby Cafe
https://www.dutchbabycafe.com.sg
Paragon
290 Orchard Road, #B1-13
Singapore 238859
Tel: 6836 9488

Cheers!


IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.