♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
77 days to A's
Posted on: Monday, August 22, 2016 ( 10:07 PM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

me everyday

If you have been reading my blog long enough, the title may look familiar to you HAHA yesss I'm starting this count down thing again except that this time, updates would be less frequent because I'm studying really hard and I'm lazy.

So besides being 77 days away from A's, I'm also 7 days away from prelims which sounds really scary because there's so much to be done and honestly, I'm really far away from finishing them. I planned to apply for scholarship early cycle but at this rate I think it's better to just wait for the main cycle because I have a really strong feeling that prelims are going to kill me.

I've deleted Instagram and Snapchat on my phone because I spend a hell lot of time on those two apps and I guess the only way to minimise the time I spent on my phone is by deleting the apps even though I kind of still use Instagram via the website and not the app because the website is more troublesome so I won't go on it as often (finally understood why penelope did this yeah girl I know you reading). It feels really weird though I feel as if I lost touch with my friends because I can't see their live updates via snap and the new feature on Instagram.

Oh and Pokemon Go too but mainly it's because I don't really feel excited about the game anymore. I don't think that the hype has gone down yet in Singapore but the game is getting rather boring especially when it takes a lot of time and effort to level up further. Of course I was really excited and curious to play the game when it first launched because it's pokemon it's our childhood but now I just feel that there are more important things to spend my time on instead of spinning pokestops. But if there's like new updates with new features like battling with other trainers etc then I'll most probably download it back HAHA since it would be more interesting.

I had signed up for so many tuition (quitted some already) this year I think it's the most I ever had. I found myself struggling (especially gp omg just look at my language skills in this post) and I thought I should get myself some extra help and now its becoming a financial burden and at one point of time I actually felt that I didn't have enough time to study on my own. But I guess my money is rather well spent since all the tuition did helped me one way or another, like forcing me to revise the older topics or forced me to practice consistently.

Anyway before I waste any more time I'm gonna end this post and get back to mugging omg I'm so tired of this routine. 77 days sound really short for someone who is not prepared but it feels like there's still a very long and torturous journey left. I really need to get my shit together tho HAHA but yeah good luck to all mugging for exams too!

Cheers.


IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.