♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
13 days to A's
Posted on: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 ( 9:35 PM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

OMG the last time I blogged was when there was still 77 days to A's and now.. I'm left with less than 2 weeks.

My prelim results were bad. Not only did I not hit my desired rank points, I did worst than CT2. Now I'm just 13 days away but I'm nowhere near prepared. My GP was never good, my Maths and H1 Chem are not good enough to secure an A, I suddenly cannot do Econs CSQs and I haven't even started memorising Geog.

I loved Econs since I took it in J1 and it wasn't really a subject to worry about even though my Econs grade was average but somehow I had confidence in it (I do study hard for it ok). In CT1 I finally got A for Econs and it was my first A in JC lmao but I was really happy. In CT2 I went back to getting C and it kinda hit me so I studied harder for Econs only to end up with a E in prelims. I got really affected since, well, Econs have always been a subject I love and can do better in than most of the other subjects. The past weeks I have been doing CSQs from past year papers and when I was going through my answers, I realised that I'm getting every single question wrong (sometimes even the trend question) and I got really depressed over it because I just cannot believe it??

I've always been better in my humanities since secondary school and that was clearly reflected in my O level results. But now I don't even know anymore. I feel more comfortable with Maths and Chem than Econs and Geog but that may be because I've been doing Maths like almost everyday and my Chem is H1 so it's much more easier than H2 lmao BUT STILL I DON'T LIKE THIS UNCERTAINTY I FEEL especially for Econs. )-:

I can't wait for all this to be over yet I wish I still have more time to study.. but it's better to get this over and done with right? There's so much I want to do after A's and all the overseas trips.. and I really want to earn money lmao I'm on a deficit right now it's bad.

LAST LAP LETS GO & may buddha bless me. Cheers!



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.