♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Review: Bellezza Aesthetics
Posted on: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 ( 9:18 PM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

Year 1 of university is finally over for me and I'm so glad that I survived it omg. Finals was a tough period and my poor sleep schedule meant that my face wasn't in the best condition.

Luckily for me, Bellezza Aesthetics invited me again to try out one of their latest facial treatments. If you have been reading this space for quite some time, you might remember that Bellezza Aesthetics actually invited me a few years back for their facial treatment, and you can read it here! Their invitation came so timely HAHA I really needed some sort of treatment for my face.



When I arrived, one of the beauticians brought me to a room to wait for my treatment while having some light refreshments.





I was then led to the treatment room and changed into their gown. One thing worth mentioning is that their treatment rooms have a really calming and relaxing atmosphere and lighting, as well as soft background music which made the whole experience pleasant. 



The facial started off with a relaxation routine, where the beautician used aroma to help me relax, followed by cleansing and applying a layer of serum. After that was extraction, which is the part I dread the most (I'm sure most of us does) but the beautician was really gentle and gave me warnings whenever it came to a spot where it would hurt a bit more HAHA. She also helped me to trim my eyebrows before moving on to the treatment.

Bellezza Aesthetics have recently launched 3 new facial treatments, namely the Aqua Dew Booster, Korean V-Lift and Fracell Skin Reborn.

My skin was dull and I had a lot of small bumps which was due to the lack of moisture and hydration in my skin. As such, I was given the Aqua Dew Booster, a skin booster that can deliver an effect equivalent to 10 bottles of Hydrating Serum. Not only does it provides optimal hydration your skin needs, it also protects your skin from the sun and other environmental factors.

The beautician also explained to me the importance of moisture and how it will prevent the small bumps I have. When our skin does not have enough moisture, more oil/sebum will be produced to hydrate our skin and this will end up causing small bumps to form on our face. 

She first did the treatment on half of my face and I could see that one half was brighter and more dewy as compared to the other half.

After she finished the treatment on the other half of my face, she applied a face mask on me and gave me a massage which made me really sleepy omg. I ended up sleeping after she left the room HAHA.

When she returned, she applied a layer of serum again and that was the end of the facial. I was brought back to the same waiting room and this time round, instead of biscoff, I was served yogurt. It was soooo good I finished it quickly HAHA.


For those who are interested in trying out the treatment, Bellezza has kindly offered a Limited Launch Offer at $38 (U.P: $388) and you will also receive FREE 2x Nano White Collagen Mask worth $96!

T&C:
- Valid for first time customer and those who haven't visited for the past 6 months, aged 18 and above only
- Valid for Singaporean / PR / EP / SP / WP
- Prior appointment is required



Bellezza Aesthetics
501 Orchard Road #04-13 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6223 2533
Email: bellezzaskin@hotmail.com
Weekday: 11am - 10pm 
Sat, Sun & PH: 10am - 7pm


IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.