♡ WELCOME TO OUR PARTY
ღ JASMINE ; KOKORO 's blog.
« back forward »
Resolutions for 2017: Progress #2
Posted on: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 ( 1:30 AM )
0 comments. // Leave a comment.

My original plan was to update on my progress about once a month which obviously didn't happen lmao but here's my progress after 2+ months :'-))


1. Save up / earn another $4000 by June 2017

Progress:

So I went to Korea recently and oh my god I SPENT MORE THAN I SHOULD. I am not sure if I can save another $4000 by June which is like, next month? But I am sure I can save at least another $3000 which I feel is not bad considering that I still have my driving lessons.

In the previous progress post, I mentioned that I wanted to track down my expenses and I did that for the month of March. However I gave up in April because I no longer saw the point of doing so. Since I was working in March and I didn't really go out shopping frequently, most of my expenses were on food during working days and it was rather meaningless recording down how much I spent on food everyday because I already knew how much I usually spend on 3 meals in a day so the action of recording down was very extra and did not help to reduce my spending on food because I was already buying food that are cheaper.

I just hope that for these remaining few weeks, I do not need to spend on anymore big ticket items so that I don't get too far off my goal.


2. Lose weight and hit 48kg

Progress:


Let's be honest la nothing happened to loosing weight between these few months of not updating the blog. I did go for a few runs here and there but obviously it is not going to be effective.

I am starting to reduce my fast food intake. My friends will know that I LOVE popeyes so much that I eat it like every week and THAT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE but what is going to change is the other fast food meals I eat in between like kfc and mcdonalds etc which I can give up most of the time.

My weight is still about the same but I think my thighs are a little bit smaller now? Previously, some of my shorts and pants didn't fit me well because of my thighs (still can be worn) but now they fit me better? All the standing at work and walking long distances in Korea had definitely paid off HAHA.


3. Get my driving license before my PDL expires (30/6/17) by this year

Progress:

So previously my goal is to get my driving license before my PDL expires on the 30th of June and now I have changed it to this year because IT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING. It's so hard to book lessons weekly or even twice per week because my instructor have many other students and sometimes I have to even wait up to 3 weeks? And yes it's also because I suck at driving manual cars. Until now, I still have not tried the circuit route and I have not booked any test dates so it's very safe to say that I won't be getting my driving license before end of June.


4. To not be afraid to speak up and start conversations

Progress: 

This is a very intangible thing and I have no idea how to put my progress down in words but I think out of my 5 goals, I have made the most progress for this?

Recently, I went for the NTU SPMS tea "party" and since I was going alone, I thought I should try to find someone who I can sit with and talk to for the talks and refreshments. There is this girl (if you are reading this, hello lmao I'm going to spms) I wanted to approach since she was alone as well but in the end, she talked to me first but hey at least I tried ok I was like walking behind/beside her and trying to find the right time. But thanks to that, the talks was more bearable instead of sitting alone and falling asleep, and we actually talked quite a bit during the refreshments and on our way back which is nice.


5. Be more active on this blog

Progress:

I think this one no need to say right, you can see for yourself HAHA.

-----

I'll be updating this space soon with the highlights of my recent Korea trip so check back when you can. (:

Cheers.



IMG_1362
Jasmine ; Kokoro
www.jasminekokoro.blogspot.com

♔ Biography.

Oh HELLO!

I'm Jasmine, Singaporean and I loooooooove to shop and most importantly, sleep! I'm a 7 August 1998 baby, celebrate it with me.
I'm deeply in love with anything Japanese and that's one of the reason behind "kokoro"!
I'm a student, blogshop owner of thshopicrazy, and I blog!
Enjoy your stay here, because you're gonna come back here for more ♡.

For enquiries, advertorial and sponsorships, email
thshopicrazy@gmail.com
_____________________________________________
♔ Follow me.

@jasminekokoro
_____________________________________________
♔ Banners.

Email me at thshopicrazy@gmail.com for rates to place your ads.



Designer: themangacritic
Fonts (I) // Fonts (II) // Background // Icons // Blog Host // Picture Host // Chat box // JavaScript
Lyrics from the song "Welcome to our Party" by Arashi.

_____________________________________________
♔ Achieve & Past.